Hope you all are ready for the final knock-out stage of Cricket World Cup 2015. It begins with the first semi-final on Tuesday, 24th March 2015 between New Zealand and South Africa. However, as Indians, most of us are more excited about the second semifinal game of CWC 2015 between India and Australia at the SCG. The Men in Blue are playing great cricket and we can celebrate this by having another stock market and cricket contest on this blog. The contest is based on India’s semi-final game against Australia on Thursday at the Sydney Cricket Ground.
Guidelines for Stock Market Contest on India’s WC 2015 SemiFinal Match Against Australia
1. Guess the team that will bat first and score 1 point.
2. Guess the winner of Cricket World Cup 2015 2nd Semi-Final Match and score 1 point.
3. Guess the ‘Man of the Match’ for the Semi-Final between India and Australia and score 1 point.
4. Guess the stock that will end in Upper Circuit at end of market hours on Thursday, March 26, 2015 and score 3 points.
5. The person who gets all the above 4 predictions correct will be the winner of this contest.
6. Please submit only 1 entry in the comment section below.
7. The contest entries can be submitted till 7:30 a.m. IST on 26th March’2015.
8. The winner of the contest will get his / her details published on the blog along with photograph.
Before SCG gets painted with blue color (supporting India) or gold color (supporting Australia) for India-Australia World Cup 2015 Semi-Final Game, let’s see how many readers can paint this blog blue or gold. Best of Luck to Team India for the match and Good Luck to all the readers for this contest. May the best team win!
Note: To get the best benefits about regular updates related to various articles, motivational thoughts and contests posted on this blog, you can subscribe to our email newsletter service below: