Hope you all are having a jhingalala time in the stock markets! ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 is about to begin from 14th February’2015 in Australia & New Zealand. Detailed information about this CWC 2015 event can be found here. One of the marquee clashes is going to be the India versus Pakistan Cricket World Cup match on 15th February 2015 to be held in Adelaide, Australia. With this exciting build up, I am starting the first ever contest on our blog. You can participate in this from now till the morning of 15th Feb’2015 (up to 8 a.m. IST). Kindly go through the below mentioned contest guidelines and participate actively in it.
Rules to participate in contest based on India Pakistan World Cup 2015 match and Indian Stock Market
- Make an accurate guess about which team would win i.e. you need predict the winner for that World Cup 2015 game between India and Pakistan.
- Pick two of the best stocks that you think would do well on Monday, 16th Feb (since on Sunday, markets are closed).
- One stock should correspond to India nd other stock to Pakistan. Both should close the day in positive and your winning team stock should be higher than the other stock.
- All the above answers should be written by you in only 1 comment below. Example of participant comment would be “I guess India will win the match. My two stocks are: Coral labs (for India) and Morepen Labs (for Pakistan).”
- Only 1 comment entry is allowed per member.
- No other comments except doubts about this contest or final entries from participants will be accepted.
- The contest starts from today (12th Feb’2015) and participation ends at 8 a.m. (IST) on 15th Feb’2015 (just before the start of India-Pakistan Word Cup 2015 game. So, kindly participate in this contest by commenting only once with your entry below.
- Results for the contest will be announced on the morning of 17th February’2015.
How will the participants get points for this contest?
- If your guess about winning cricket team is right, you get 1 point.
- If you say that India will win and if the stock you pick as India ends higher than the other stock, you will get 1 more point. Similarly, if you say Pakistan will win and if the stock you pick as Pakistan ends higher than the other stock on 16th, you will get 1 point.
- As I am a positive person, I believe both stocks (and both teams) should do well (and for me India will win). If both your stocks end in positive, you will get 1 more point.
- If your winning team stock closes in UC, you will get 1 more point.
- So, people with 4 points will be the winner/s of this contest. As per the example above, you will win the contest if India wins the match and Coral+Morepen close in positive on monday and Coral (India) closes higher than Morepen (Pak) and coral ends with upper circuit.
Prize for the Winner of the Contest
The winner or winners of this contest will get their picture published in a blog post along with details about them. Apart from them, this contest will test your understanding of the market pattern for the two stocks that you select to perform for you. Of course, it is to celebrate the sporting cricket match between India and Pakistan during Cricket World Cup 2015.
I kindly request you all to participate with great enthusiasm in this contest. Please go through the above guidelines once again and I am sure you would thoroughly enjoy being a part of this one. This is just the start of many more contests to come with several exciting prizes up for grabs. Of course, readers who consistently participate in all contests will also stand a chance for special prizes in the long-term. So, join in the fun and keep track of this contest page!
Note: The above contest is my personal creation to celebrate the start of Cricket World Cup 2015 on a positive note.
Note: To get the best benefits about regular updates related to various articles, motivational thoughts and contests posted on this blog, you can subscribe to our email newsletter service below: